Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a '11 RTL with 100k on the clock for $20k. I like it, getting used to its El Camino like qualities. I've been surprised by the fact that not only does it handle well, its actually honestly fun to drive.

Starting some necessary mods and this place has been a goldmine for the past 3 months researching the purchase, the details of the vehicle, known issues with specific years, and now of course the mods. Goldmine! (goldmine of everyone else's experience as the guinea pig, lol) After some basic maintenance needs and convenience items, I put a HID kit in it last night. My previous vehicle was a toaster (Element) and HIDs worked beautifully replacing Honda's typical candle in a fishbowl headlights. In the RL? Disaster. Unmitigated disaster. Guess that mod may include an experience of the housings in the oven for a bit. These headlights are my only complaint about the vehicle so far. They are AWFUL. I should have read more posts regarding it and realized there wasn't really any resounding joy over the HID installation.

Any locals here in Bellingham? I see an awful lot of these things up here in Washington.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Without Pictures, it didn't happen...

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Hi, and welcome. 'Just purchased land on Samish Island that we are going to be building on. My "old Blue" has been the best car/truck I have owned in my 2 and half million miles of driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts