Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to look at one before I purchase one and talk to someone with experience with it. The trick is I'm in a bit of a hurry unfortunately.

I'd be happy to drive to you wherever you are if you're willing to share for 5 or 10 minutes max.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm no where near KC, but I just put a post on the trunk lid opening in this category that might help with your decision. It's one of the things people have been most concerned about when going with a non-OEM cover. Also, do a search and read what's been posted on the Retrax. You are going to see that those of us who have them are very satisfied customers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Truckin' said:
I'm no where near KC, but I just put a post on the trunk lid opening in this category that might help with your decision. It's one of the things people have been most concerned about when going with a non-OEM cover. Also, do a search and read what's been posted on the Retrax. You are going to see that those of us who have them are very satisfied customers.
How about a picture of the final install??

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Truckin'

I got my name on the list yesterday for one. I just have to confirm. It would ship out and be here by the 22nd or so. I have to have it on in time for vacation which starts on the 26th. I'm heading to Wisconsin fishing and want to have the back secured. But ALSO dry.

How dry is your bed now that you have the cover?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Godskid said:
How about a picture of the final install??
Are you talking about the installation process of the cover itself? You will find some photos about that by doing a search or just go into the Mods/install category to find the thread about the Retrax. Ultra-Hog has some good photos and instructions there. I have some photos to add that show some of the details of the install that U-H didn't cover, but I won't be able to do that for a while, I'm afraid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts