Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Ridgeline RTS here in Oklahoma about a week ago and in the entire week, I have seen only two other ridgelines on the road... a black one and a red one, both in Oklahoma city. What gives? Where is everyone? I'm out here in Lawton and I think I'm all alone. I was looking forward to seeing other Ridgeline owners driving around and giving them the wave. What gives?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stillwater here. There is a black one here and my silver one and that is all I have seen in town. It is hard for everyone to break the Oklahoma big Chevy/Ford truck tradition I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are at least three at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City. I have a blue RTL and I've seen a black one, and I think there are two different white ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nimbus Gray here in Midwest City.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can be the only kid on your block with a Ridgeline; I am.

I have yet to see a Ridgeline in a store parking lot or parked on the street here in Duncan, OK.

·
Registered
39 Posts
jimh62 said:
You can be the only kid on your block with a Ridgeline; I am.

I have yet to see a Ridgeline in a store parking lot or parked on the street here in Duncan, OK.
Welcome to the ROC! You will see a few in the OKC area. This is a great place to find ideas and pretty good buys on items for your Ridgeline.

jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a black RTL with Honda chrome rims. At least it was black before the snow/ice storms. Now it is black with brown accents. Soon it will be all black again.

As far as getting around in the snow and ice I was amazed at how little trouble I had. Even stopping on a hill on snow/ice it took right off with little problem. I just took it easy though. They always talk about power, well I would race any car on a snowy road. :)

I think you will see more and more Ridgelines in OKC as people are warming up to them a little more. Once you get someone to look inside and ride in it they are sold. They are a little classier than the regular pickups so I don't think you will see too many first time buyers or "kids" with them.

Hello Stillwater! I travel some up there and have seen another black one and a white one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Edmond here. There are a few ridgelines up here. And then me and my dad's black rtl's.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The other day I saw a steel blue metallic RL parked at the Lawton Wal-Mart, right across from mine! I have a Seahawks magnet on the tailgate and the RL I saw across from mine had a seahawks logo on it too! Twins - separated at birth.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mr. Seahawkblue,
I'm not from Seattle, but I grew up in Lakewood just south of Tacoma Wa. I am also a Seahawk fan. Look how many years we had to wait before the Seahawks played in the Super Bowl. Now I live in Nebraska and have to be a Corn Husker fan or get booted out of the state. Just so I don't make any of the Husker fans mad, it's ok being a fan.

manonkind

1 - 20 of 73 Posts