Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone in the OKC Greater Metro Area familiar with someone who installs the clear bras? I'll pick up my new White Ridge tomorrow and I sure don't want it to get all chipped up! Any recommendations?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone?:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you looking for the part too or just the installation?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Niko,

I'd like to both purchase and have it installed by a 3-M installer.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I found a 3-M certified installer in Edmond, OK. He wants $745 to do the entire front-end, headlights and side mirrors. Sounds pretty pricey, but he guarantees it for as long as I own the vehicle. Anyone know of a less expensive place to take my new Ridge?

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you get the part i can find you a killer cheap shop to install. I always use these guys. They would give the same warranty for their job. PM me and i can give his shop address to you. He did all of my truck's work...

·
Registered
30 Posts
MHODS
yes I'm in Oklahoma also. but work in texas home every third weekend

I suppose you bought your vehicle from Heather also

i put the LEER cap on my Ridgeline about 2 month ago. if your interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my 2008 Silver RTL no Nav a few weeks ago. I live in Tulsa. The dealer in Arkansas where I bought the truck has offered me some accessories at cost, but at the current price of gas it won't be worth it to drive back there.

Anyone around the Tulsa area know of a good truck accessory shop? I would like a bug guard, and the audiovox video backup camera that displays on your rearview mirror?

Also, anyone know of some good places around Tulsa to take the truck to do some "mild" offroading? Not ready to tear up the truck just yet!!

Thanks
Doc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I have seen you around town, and your Leer cap looks great! Where did you get it? Does it stay dry? I have been considering a cap, but have not made up my mind yet, we need to make sure our bikes fit inside.
I work at Conoco, so can be see around town. We worked with Ruth and she was great.

-Mark

MHODS
yes I'm in Ponca also. but work in texas home every third weekend

I suppose you bought your vehicle from Heather also

i put the LEER cap on my Ridgeline about 2 month ago. if your interested.

·
Registered
30 Posts
picked up the cap in wichita. no it does not stay completly dry. The Leer has some fit problems.
I m a contract engineer for conocophillips in borger. you can search the company email directory and find me easy enough from first six letters of member name

·
Registered
34 Posts
white, '08 RTL owner in Moore (technically south OKC).

i dont see many RTLs. i usually see the same black one going to and from work everyday (from moore to bricktown).

i know there is 1 more near me in Moore, but still don't see that many.

i say we all get together, fill our in bed trunks with ice and beer, and meet somewhere in OKC for a tailgate party.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
decided on the ridgeline RTS.

i've had a chevy s-10 since buying my first truck, and never needed a full size. i've been through several s-10 trucks over the last decade, but the latest version is closing on it's death bed and i'm ready to see it go somewhere else.

sticking with the GM line, i have been looking at the GMC canyon, Chevy Colorado and even the Isuzu version of the same truck. Badges were the only difference. The interior seems cheap *especially the dash* and unless i opt for the ZQ8 package, the ride isnt that great. Fuel mileage is the same as the Ridgeline, and resale is quiet a bit lower for the GM.

The numbers and reasons keep stacking and the Ridgeline is on top.

A few test drives later and the info book from the Honda dealership later....

I'm searching for a RTS ridgeline.

Who around OKC has a best suggestion on where to buy? I've visited the one in norman and moore. Larger selection in Norman, but the sales team in moore seems nicer.

thoughts?

purchase will be 1 week before christmas.
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
well i couldnt wait.

silver 2008 RTS from Eskridge

taking delivery in just over a week. *delay due to me leaving town for a conference*

should be parked at the MMAC the 21st.
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Looks like we will be seeing another one around town now.

We bought an '07 RL just a little over a year ago from Steve Bailey out on NW Hwy......very satisfied with the truck and the dealer.

Oh and by the way Eskridge is not in Moore....that's still OKC....:D

41 - 60 of 73 Posts