Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Anyone in Oklahoma?

39K views 73 replies 46 participants last post by  65tuxedo 
#1 ·
I just bought my Ridgeline RTS here in Oklahoma about a week ago and in the entire week, I have seen only two other ridgelines on the road... a black one and a red one, both in Oklahoma city. What gives? Where is everyone? I'm out here in Lawton and I think I'm all alone. I was looking forward to seeing other Ridgeline owners driving around and giving them the wave. What gives?

#8 ·
Nimbus Gray here in Midwest City.

#10 ·
jimh62 said:
You can be the only kid on your block with a Ridgeline; I am.

I have yet to see a Ridgeline in a store parking lot or parked on the street here in Duncan, OK.
Welcome to the ROC! You will see a few in the OKC area. This is a great place to find ideas and pretty good buys on items for your Ridgeline.

jim

#12 ·
I have a black RTL with Honda chrome rims. At least it was black before the snow/ice storms. Now it is black with brown accents. Soon it will be all black again.

As far as getting around in the snow and ice I was amazed at how little trouble I had. Even stopping on a hill on snow/ice it took right off with little problem. I just took it easy though. They always talk about power, well I would race any car on a snowy road. :)

I think you will see more and more Ridgelines in OKC as people are warming up to them a little more. Once you get someone to look inside and ride in it they are sold. They are a little classier than the regular pickups so I don't think you will see too many first time buyers or "kids" with them.

Hello Stillwater! I travel some up there and have seen another black one and a white one.

#14 ·
The other day I saw a steel blue metallic RL parked at the Lawton Wal-Mart, right across from mine! I have a Seahawks magnet on the tailgate and the RL I saw across from mine had a seahawks logo on it too! Twins - separated at birth.

#20 ·
Mr. Seahawkblue,
I'm not from Seattle, but I grew up in Lakewood just south of Tacoma Wa. I am also a Seahawk fan. Look how many years we had to wait before the Seahawks played in the Super Bowl. Now I live in Nebraska and have to be a Corn Husker fan or get booted out of the state. Just so I don't make any of the Husker fans mad, it's ok being a fan.

manonkind

#27 ·
I live in Norman. I'm hoping to buy a 2007 RTS here in the next few weeks. (if any are still available) In the beginning, I just plain didn't like the look of Honda's new "truck". (I don't like the Chevy Avalanche either!) But the darned thing is growing on me. One thing I have noticed is there aren't a lot out there. That's something I really like!!!!! I don't like "going with the crowd". So maybe I'll be able to honk at some of you soon!:)

#28 ·
Tulsa Ridgeline owner here. I have a 2006 Silver RTL. I am curious about you Tulsa owners whether you service at Don Carlton or Joe Marina. I have been happy with Don Carlton, thus far. I had the sporadic windshield "hum" and Carlton just did a re-seal. We will see if this takes. Let's keep each other posted on how the service departments in the Tulsa area are doing.

Also, was considering adding chrome wheels and chrome on front and back. Has anyone done this and found a good shop in Tulsa to do it?

I will look for you on the road! We need a special ROC salute. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.