Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Ford Ranger 5,000 miles on it. Love the truck but started looking at the Ridgeline. Most because I wanted a SUV ride with the same capability and a pickup truck. And the Ridgeline .ticks all those boxes. However I've been researching this truck for a few months and I decided that I'm not going to buy one because of the issues I read about here and other places. Common issues. I did not realize Honda was still using the VCM engine as well. My truck is paid for so I really in no hurry there's no advantage to trading in South Carolina because the sales tax is only $500. So I decided that if I get a Ridgeline it will have to be at least I want an out if I need one factor will be. That will come into play as well. We currently have been leasing a CRV for the wife for the past 9 years. If I do get a Ridgeline I want to lease it.have killer lease deals? Not sure what the money factor would be..

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is that some kind of cooler visible in the Ranger’s lower grill opening?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
The deal on the Honda websites around here (upstate NY) is 428/month with 999 down for an E. I agree with your logic about leasing a Honda right now.

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
I have a 2019 Ford Ranger 5,000 miles on it. Love the truck but started looking at the Ridgeline. Most because I wanted a SUV ride with the same capability and a pickup truck. And the Ridgeline .ticks all those boxes. However I've been researching this truck for a few months and I decided that I'm not going to buy one because of the issues I read about here and other places. Common issues. I did not realize Honda was still using the VCM engine as well. My truck is paid for so I really in no hurry there's no advantage to trading in South Carolina because the sales tax is only $500. So I decided that if I get a Ridgeline it will have to be at least I want an out if I need one factor will be. That will come into play as well. We currently have been leasing a CRV for the wife for the past 9 years. If I do get a Ridgeline I want to lease it.have killer lease deals? Not sure what the money factor would be.. View attachment 403823

View attachment 403822
Finally, a garage as jam packed as mine! Good call on leasing an RL, if you can get a good deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Post on the Edmunds forum to get the residual and money factor for the lease you want. I just got my RTL-E 12k/36month with 67% residual and 0.00225 money factor. Dealer did try to pull one over me with 0.00375 money factor. $438+taxes monthly with no money down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post on the Edmunds forum to get the residual and money factor for the lease you want. I just got my RTL-E 12k/36month with 67% residual and 0.00225 money factor. Dealer did try to pull one over me with 0.00375 money factor. $438+taxes monthly with no money down.
My dealer sent me the money factor because that's all I was interested in with the lease. I can figure out payments and cost but I needed the interest rate. He quoted me .00225 which is nearly 6% interest. I told them in this low-interest environment and my tier one credit 6% was waaaaaay too high. It is what it is ...I don't pay 6% interest on anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts