Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E | Northeast U.S.
2,967 Posts
Mine are on there. Joe mentioned that this piece was loose on some RLs. Maybe the dealership decided to tighten this one down and then didn't put the bolts cover pieces back on properly? He also mentioned something about not going through a high-speed car wash. Have you been to a car wash yet? If so, it's possible that your car wash has these pieces. Although, it does seem unlikely that they'd all fly off at the car wash.

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine are on there. Joe mentioned that this piece was loose on some RLs. Maybe the dealership decided to tighten this one down and then didn't put the bolts cover pieces back on properly? He also mentioned something about not going through a high-speed car wash. Have you been to a car wash yet? If so, it's possible that your car wash has these pieces. Although, it does seem unlikely that they'd all fly off at the car wash.
At the time I noticed it I haven't taken it to a high pressure washer unless the dealer uses one. That would be the only likely place it could have been pressure washed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.