Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold My RidgeLine and have a brand new radiator I never installed sitting here that I forgot I had. Bought it 2 months ago so i cant return it for full refund any more.

Still in original Box Brand Spanking new.

looked into the various companies that make radiators and The OSC seemed very well built which is why I choose it over the other options. Seemed better than the more expensive Denso also.

Here is a little video on the quality.
More Information for OSC 2830

I paid $115 PLUS shipping for it.

Hows $100 shipped to your door sound fellas?

Replace the radiator before you end up having to replace your motor/tranny!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you still have it? Got my hands on a gently used 06 with 95k on it. How do I know if the radiator has been replaced? (sorry if that is a dumb question) Newbie here....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Few have shown interest but no buyers.
Could you please post very clear photos to show that condition. Make sure to show that there is no damage or dents in the corners etc. before it is shipped.

Also do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for delay. Its brand new still in the box bud. Bought the radiator to replace for piece of mind and ended up selling truck before installing it. Its mint Brand new still in box.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sorry for delay. Its brand new still in the box bud. Bought the radiator to replace for piece of mind and ended up selling truck before installing it. Its mint Brand new still in box.
Send me the tracking number. Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts