Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the factory running boards on my Ridgeline, and I'd like to sell them to someone in the Jacksonville, Florida area as I don't want to have to pack them up for shipment.

There's nothing wrong with them, and they are basically brand New.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If only I had seen this say a week ago, I would have taken you up on it. But now I am back in MA so my loss.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will get back with you in a few days, I have not picked up my truck yet. If still available maybe I can pull it off.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
captmiddy said:
If only I had seen this say a week ago, I would have taken you up on it. But now I am back in MA so my loss.
The bad part is I've been putting off listing these.

Darn it! I should have done it sooner...sorry.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DogFan said:
I will get back with you in a few days, I have not picked up my truck yet. If still available maybe I can pull it off.
Sounds good. I'm not in a big hurry, so just let me know if/when your ready.

They are still on my truck right now, but I intend to take them off this weekend and store them in the garage. They'll be ready when you are...

·
Registered
50 Posts
These still available...any idea how much shipping would be? I am in the Baltimore area.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a set of Dealer installed, Black, Honda, running boards I would like to sell as well.

Nothing wrong with them. The Dealer had installed them prior to my purchasing the truck.

I just am built with legs in-between the height and width of the factory boards. Too short-legged to step over them without wiping my pant leg on them and too long-legged to need them for climbing in or out of the truck. Story of my life. LOL

I am in Southern Oregon. We get a deal on shipping through FedEx that we would pass along to you if we had a deal. I'll take the time to remove them if someone wants them. I might even drive to you or a meeting point and pull them there. Whatever works.

Just in case other members are looking for them on the left coast....

Lemme know. Thx. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Mike B said:
I have a set of Dealer installed, Black, Honda, running boards I would like to sell as well.

Lemme know. Thx. :D
Probably best to start a new thread under this section of the database. My wife has decided she doesn't want running boards on the truck. This doesn't mean I can't have them but it certainly means it isn't going to be easy to justify the cost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts