N20
"Squeeze"
"Giggle Gas"
Nitrous
"Nos"
"The Juice"
"The Bottle"

Anyone?

Does anyone know the size of the injectors/FP on the ridgeline?

·
Registered
578 Posts
No, not interested.
Most people get NOS wrong and end up killing their engine.

If anything I am waiting for Comptech's SC.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have to agree..I don't need NOS on my daily driver, but I would welcome a performance chip anyday! Especially one that changes shift points!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Nitrous is really going strong here in So Cal. I had two member of the WRX club stop by and order some billet goodies for the SEMA Show. One of the little Subaru's had a manifold mounted to the front of the intercooler to cool the charge going to the turbo, plus four injectors in the intake. The turbo was twice the size as the stock unit. He said their car is getting around 550bhp to the wheels!! wacko's. I'm waiting for the Jaskson or Comptech blower too.
:D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I have to admit when I forst saw this thread I thought, spray it with what, water, paint, NOs never crossed my mind. That's because I couldn't think of a dumber thing to do except respond to this thread!:eek:

IMHO every WRX I have seen is a piece of crap anyway and shouldbe blown up. Everybody I know who has owned one said don't.:eek:

Kill this thread!:mad:

·
Registered
959 Posts
I don't think the internals of the Ridgeline could take a shot of the Juice! It's not as easy as just hitting the motor with NOS. Wet kits, dry kits, fuel pooling up in the.......forget it.

I have a good amount of time using the juice on more than a few different vehicles. I've seen people just slap in a 50 shot of juice and blow the forged internals out of a built motor!

You'd have to make a few changes to the Ridge to make it work, to say the least.:D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
No roaches in my Ridgeline. No need.

·
Registered
463 Posts
N20
"Squeeze"
"Giggle Gas"
Nitrous
"Nos"
"The Juice"
"The Bottle"

Anyone?

Does anyone know the size of the injectors/FP on the ridgeline?
If you want more HP for your ridge,do it the old fashion way and build a motor for it.Using "NOS" is a joke.Kids these days see that its real easy to get 100+hp for a few bucks and then there spending 4gs for a new motor and trans.Thats my 2 cents.;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts