Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed an increase in Ridgelines at your place of work?

Yesterday I saw a new white Ridgeline parked 5 spots down from mine, from a different office in the same building. Last week I noticed one at the adjacent building.

I think they are checking mine out while it is parked at work, then buying one of their own!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have not seen any at my place of employment or in my town or county.

Although someone told me they saw a Silver (are those the ones that are unpainted?) one in town on Saturday... probably an out of towner. The place I live is fairly small (13K) and far from any metro areas.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Kellcut said:
I have not seen any at my place of employment or in my town or county.

Although someone told me they saw a Silver (are those the ones that are unpainted?) one in town on Saturday... probably an out of towner. The place I live is fairly small (13K) and far from any metro areas.
It's cool to be an original isn't? My truck is the talk of the academy! people were always walking by and checking it out! :D Mine is the only one I have seen thus far where I work or in the department.

L

·
0 Posts
Kellcut said:
Although someone told me they saw a Silver (are those the ones that are unpainted?) one in town on Saturday... probably an out of towner.
******:eek: ******
LOL

L

·
0 Posts
If I see another one at my place of employment that would mean Todd bought one and it better be SILVER!! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I look outside my office window and there is often this red one parked out there, never see another one, and when the red one isn't within view there is always this civic there. ;). Like ladyridge, if there was ever another one, my wife just bought a hybrid Ridgeline. And it will likely be blue.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Place of employment? What's that? :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
I saw another Blue one where I work. It took me a while to find the owner but I finally tracked them down. It is a security guard. I'm still trying to get her on the ROC.

·
Registered
668 Posts
SSquire said:
Yes and it was red too! I haven't seen it since the first time though.
I know where another red one lives, and have seen a white, black, and ??? the green around town, a couple have waved, I wonder if they are part of this forum?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
There's over 2500 people at the home office where I work and there's only one Ridgeline in the parking lot. A black Avalanche parks right next to me every day. It's like having a bodyguard.

·
Registered
964 Posts
shovelhd said:
There's over 2500 people at the home office where I work and there's only one Ridgeline in the parking lot. A black Avalanche parks right next to me every day. It's like having a bodyguard.
Nah, the Avalanche is hoping that the Ridgeline will rub off on it. :eek: It's a RL wannabe :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Funny you should ask this. Just yesterday I saw a white one as I was turning on the lane into my office. Hubby has seen two at Hill AFB, another BLUE and a silver.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Truckin' said:
Funny you should ask this. Just yesterday I saw a white one as I was turning on the lane into my office. Hubby has seen two at Hill AFB, another BLUE and a silver.
Hi Truckin. Hubby a flyboy?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not at work but heading to the barn I pulled off the highway behind...yes....a silver one! And the driver waved to me. I was so excited.:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Very unlikely. We are a small company (family business). I did see a black one on the way home yesterday.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Saw this white one in my my parking lot at work - belongs to the competitor.

here are some pics :D

the new white
my ridgeline ( blue)
mine in fg the white in bg
a white at the stop light sunday ( they were lost but wave when I passed )
a new blue one at the red light 1 block from work

hope you enjoy the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
I haven't seen one where I work, but when I went to dinner the other night, I came out and their was a white one parked across from me. I've only seen two others in our area besides ours.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts