Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Pulled up to one today in 7-11, same color, different trim, he also had a cover and the Honda pinstripe.
I went in and left before he came out. As I was pulling away he saw me and thought someone was stealing his. I stopped we talked. All cool, we agree the Ridgeline Rocks

·
Administrator
13,330 Posts
40 days after the official on-sale date and 20 days after buying mine, I finally saw another 2017 Ridgeline in Longview, Texas this afternoon. They had turned away from me at an intersection. It believe it was a Modern Steel RTL or RTL-T.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
On a return trip from Pennsylvania to New York yesterday, at a light in the Delaware Water Gap Rec area, I had my first sighting of a '17 Ridgeline BE, crossing in front of me! Can't wait for mine to arrive in October!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Saw my first one on the interstate yesterday heading NB on I-85 in Auburn, AL. It was a Deep Scarlet Pearl. Looked like my truck twin.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey,

I know it's only been out a few weeks, but has anyone seen the new Ridgeline in the wild? :)

I finally saw one out in Amagansett, NY. Great looking truck. Hoping to add one to our driveway some time in the near future.

Thx
Just saw my first one today in Washington Township near Dayton, Ohio. It was black. At first, I thought it was a Pilot. I bought mine at the end of June.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I opened the garage door and saw mine, it looked wild!

Seriously, other than mine I have physically seen 6 on dealer lots, all presold. Never one on the road. I may take it to cars and coffee on Saturday and have the rarest of them all.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I saw my first one, a silver one towing a trailer with a motorcycle on it in downtown Sturgis yesterday. I was looking down from a balcony so couldn't see details. That's the first one other than my own I seen off a dealer's lot.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I can't find them on dealers lots around here. According to cars.com, 0 Ridgelines within 100 miles, and four within 150 miles.

I'll most likely put in an order with my dealer to get one I want (E in FSM) if we can agree on a price OTD, but would really like to test-drive one first...

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Spoke to a 2014 SE owner at Sam's Club - he was not aware that there was a Gen 2 - he headed to the Honda Dealer after we spoke - He wants to see a Gen 2 and get one - he likes to trade every 2 or 3 years and bought an early 2014 SE and was going to look at RAM EcoDiesel as his next truck ( he had a 2008 RTL and a 2010 RTL before the 2014 SE. ) His wife gave me a really dirty looks as she was not wanting to go truck shopping. The Honda Dealer is 2 miles north of the Sam's Club here.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I can't find them on dealers lots around here. According to cars.com, 0 Ridgelines within 100 miles, and four within 150 miles....
If folks enter a location into their profile, others nearby can sometimes provide helpful info. Just sayin'....

·
Registered
36 Posts
i bought my G2 on June 20 in Lincoln, NE. I still haven't seen another G2 on the road since then. I have noticed A LOT of G1 though in that time. It's a popular truck around here.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I saw my first Gen2 back on June 25th. It was - no lie - pulling out of a mall.:grin:

·
Registered
29 Posts
In Portland, OR I have not seen any other G2's on the road. I have been noticing a lot of G1's lately. The other day at an intersection I turned left past a G1 and the guy driving it rolled down his window and rubbernecked it all the way thru my turn. It was pretty funny I wanted to stop for him, it seemed like he really wanted to look at my G2.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My first ever sighting in San Antonio area was last night at an intersection. Ob Blue but not sure which trim. I initally mistook it for a Pilot because of the DRLs lol.:act024:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I saw my first one on the highway yesterday. It caught my eye as something different, and I didn't realize it at first. I was actually quite impressed, it looked a lot better than the pictures. To me it looked more sporty than "girly" as some have called it.
This one was a dark blue I think, and had the roof rails.

61 - 80 of 611 Posts