Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,178 Posts
I don't immediately recognize those as Honda wheels. They actually look sort of Dodge/Jeep-ish to me. How do you know they are Honda wheels? Is Honda written on the wheel itself or are you going by the "H" logo on the center caps? If it's the latter, it may not be a Honda wheel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't immediately recognize those as Honda wheels. They actually look sort of Dodge/Jeep-ish to me. How do you know they are Honda wheels? Is Honda written on the wheel itself or are you going by the "H" logo on the center caps? If it's the latter, it may not be a Honda wheel.
Ya it's says honda on the center cap, the guy just told me they we're factory wheels. That's why I posted them on here because I've looked and can't find any honda wheels that look like these.

·
Administrator
17,178 Posts
I think those are Nissan Murano wheels.
I'm not sure yet what they are, but they aren't Murano wheels. I compared Murano wheels from 2003-2015 and none match.

Ya it's says honda on the center cap, the guy just told me they we're factory wheels. That's why I posted them on here because I've looked and can't find any honda wheels that look like these.
That's what I figured - those are Honda center caps on non-Honda wheels. They're almost certainly factory wheels, but not from a Honda. :) The closest Honda wheel to this was on the previous generation Pilot, but it's not a match.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
So the statement they are factory wheels is correct. Just not Honda wheels.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
'Could be after-market 'mimic' of BMW wheels? I'm saying that because they are a different diameter.

Are there no markings on the wheels??? Or have you not had them off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts