Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you ROC members have yet to use the online appointment feature, to make your service appointments with your Honda dealer, you are missing out on a good thing. I made my appointment a week ago and showed up at the scheduled time and was out of there when they promised, an hour, on a Saturday morning! I even went to a dealer close to my home rather than where I bought the truck. Don't let this great service pass you by! For your info only! :D

L

·
0 Posts
Toobuku said:
If any of you ROC members have yet to use the online appointment feature, to make your service appointments with your Honda dealer, you are missing out on a good thing. I made my appointment a week ago and showed up at the scheduled time and was out of there when they promised, an hour, on a Saturday morning! I even went to a dealer close to my home rather than where I bought the truck. Don't let this great service pass you by! For your info only! :D
Way to go Tony. You got lucky. The dealership I was affiliated with was lucky they even checked the email with service appointments and the service manager didn't even have it set up right for months until a Service Writer asked me how it worked.
It's nice to hear someone is doing it right for Honda customers. :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I haven't used the appointment feature, but I have used the service form they have to communicate the problem to the service dept. when I took my wifes Accord in for a funny spring noise in the rear. They service tech said it was real helpful. Check out this site if you havn't already.Honda Owner's Link

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
steveberger said:
I haven't used the appointment feature, but I have used the service form they have to communicate the problem to the service dept. when I took my wifes Accord in for a funny spring noise in the rear. They service tech said it was real helpful. Check out this site if you havn't already.Honda Owner's Link
Thanks Steve! That is where I made the appointment for service from. It keeps all the info on your RL codes for the radio, GPS , and Vin. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts