Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all Members,
Sorry about my negative last posting. I have been through alot of turmoil & cost over the last nine months in refard my previous truck "Nissan Armarda". i lost some money when I had the sense to trade up to Honda Ridgeline. I have now got 3200 mile and now are beginning to think like the rest of you loyal Honda owners. This truck is just great, it does everything that you ask of it. I still do not agree with the costly dealer installed accessories. But forgive my negativity & carry on the great club. :)

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
rogerstruck said:
To all Members,
Sorry about my negative last posting. I have been through alot of turmoil & cost over the last nine months in refard my previous truck "Nissan Armarda". i lost some money when I had the sense to trade up to Honda Ridgeline. I have now got 3200 mile and now are beginning to think like the rest of you loyal Honda owners. This truck is just great, it does everything that you ask of it. I still do not agree with the costly dealer installed accessories. But forgive my negativity & carry on the great club. :)
I don't know anything about your last post, but I will say that unless you attacked someone for no reason or something similar you shouldn't have anything to apologize for.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I think the Ridgeline is a pretty good vehicle, but I'm sure there are those that think it's a total piece of junk. They're entitled to their opinion even if I don't agree with it.

The world, this place included, would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything. I know I come off pretty strong sometimes, but I never intend to personally attack someone. I may attack the information, but not the person.

Post how you really feel... makes things more interesting.

·
Registered
406 Posts
He was attacking the Ridgeline for no reason. I don't think anyone took any real offense, it just sounded like he wasn't really an owner and was trying to stir up the forum.
Apology accepted. Keep on truckin'!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Correct. I like my Ridgeline, but I do not looove my ridgeline.

Some poeple might even be in love with their ridgeline. So you can attack my ridgeline, it would not bother me.

But don't attack my dog, I threw my sister-in-law out of the house for calling my dog FAT.

·
Registered
121 Posts
rogerstruck,

Hey, I agree with you on the cost of dealer installed accessories. I couldn't get my dealer to budge on the price of any of the accessories on my Ridgeline purchase. So I'm installing them myself and going aftermarket when I can. At the price of this vehicle, they could at least include the rear mud flaps instead of insulting you with a $65 charge for something that should have been a standard item.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Don't sweat it rogerstruck. Just enjoy your truck, share your experiences here on the forum and learn form others' Ridgeline experiences. This is a great resource!
ROColorado, I guess I was fortunate in that my dealer "threw in" the rear flaps when I asked about it at time of sale. I figured as you did, that they should be part of the price of the truck since they should be on the truck form the factory. When I hit the dealer up for these on the phone, he said no problem. When my wife and I showed up for the purchase, he had the box sitting there waiting for me (no additional cost). There seem to be a lot of dealer specific perks/issues involved. Hit or miss!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Blue said:
Correct. I like my Ridgeline, but I do not looove my ridgeline.

Some poeple might even be in love with their ridgeline. So you can attack my ridgeline, it would not bother me.

But don't attack my dog, I threw my sister-in-law out of the house for calling my dog FAT.
Blue, did you tell her that's the way your dog's suppose to look? Some people tell us we should feed our dogs more because they look anorexic--I don't take offense--I just tell them they may be skinny but they're the 2nd fastest dogs on the planet (Whippet)! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts