Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Canadian Ridgeline Sport
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is mostly a matter of idle curiosity. I am definitely not complaining!

I just took delivery on a 2021 Canadian Sport in MSM. I did not pay for a wheel upgrade, and there is none on the window sticker. Nonetheless, it came with some very nice 10-spoke wheels which appear in one picture in the online Honda gallery. Several (but not all) of the pictures in the build pages also show this wheel. The color is an almost exact match to the MSM color of the truck.

My wheels look like the ones in this photo:

Most pictures of the Sport show a gray 5-spoke wheel. This includes most of the pictures in the gallery, like this:

They aren't BE wheels, and they aren't any of the upgrade choices. Are there two kinds of standard wheels that are randomly placed on the vehicles at the factory, or did I get lucky somehow? Maybe all 2021 models (except the BE) come with the 10-spoke wheels and the pictures on the web site don't reflect this, for some reason. Like I said, I like them better than the 5-spoke wheels.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,149 Posts
The wheels in the top picture are the standard wheels on the Sport trim. . The lower picture shows the wheels that come on the RTL and RTL-E trim levels. Some owners actually prefer the Sport wheels over the RTL and RTL-E wheels. The BE wheels are simply a different color than the RTL/RTL-E wheels. Honda should have put the black HPD wheels on the BE to make it look even better.

·
Registered
2021 Canadian Ridgeline Sport
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are only two designs and two colors for 2021 Ridgeline wheels.

Sport = gray 10-spoke
RTL/RTL-E and Canadian EX-L/Touring = gray 5-spoke
Black Edition = black 5-spoke
Thank you. That answers my question. I think I like the 10-spoke wheels better, so I'm glad they came on the "lesser" trim level sold to us miserable peasants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts