Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, setting up something for us in AZ (and those that want to drive to...)

Sunday, August 21st, Noon
in beautiful, Sedona, AZ

www.sedonaaz.gov

Highway Cafe
1405 W. 89A
Sedona, AZ 86336

I know three already that will be in attendance (self included).

For those unfamiliar with Sedona, it's Arizona's Red Rock country, about 2 hours north of Phoenix, 1 hour south of Flagstaff and 5 hours southeast of Las Vegas.

Let me know who wants to come!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh...........I'll probably show up to that. I live here in Phoenix. So maybe I'll see you there. I think I may have a golf tournament that same day but I'm not sure.

Hopefully I'll be there.

Later DUDES!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I love visiting Sedona, I've been there twice! Paul LoDuca's (Former Dodger Catcher) Father and Brother have Restaurant's there! His Father's Restaurant in located on the property of that Resort that is near the center of Sedona. Do you know the resort I'm speaking of?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow!! what a beautiful place. Wish I could be there. Hope everyone has a great time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds great. Count me in !!! (About time that I've visited Sedona again.)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slight change in plans.....

The Highway Cafe closed down so we will have to change locations.

Since Toobuku mentioned it (maybe he will come if we go there......), we will meet at

Brooklyn Cafe
6246 Hwy. 179
Sedona, AZ 86351

It is part of the Bell Rock Inn & Suites (928) 282-4161. Rates are reasonable this time of year so some may want to make a weekend of it (how about it Toobuku, VegasRidge and others from Nevada and CA?)

I have three confirmed ROC members (arizona ridgeliner, delphi 7x10 and myself)and possibly two other RL owners (future ROC member :) ). So can I get some more commitments? Delrio, I think you were fairly certain....How about it Chicago?

Let's beat the current record of 6! We can do it easily with some commitments!!

Look forward to seeing all of you in three weeks! Please confirm your attendance!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, in going thru some old posts, it seems we have quite a few ROC members here in AZ:

From the Phoenix area: 6 - Big_Baller_Honda, Delrio, Chicago, Sephiroth, Ahab and Ridgepol(?)

From the Tucson area: 3 - TucsonRidge, Desert Ridge and Mike Kennedy

From northern AZ area: 3 - Arizona Ridgeliner, Delphi 7x10 and Meanmachine19

So, would it be easier for you southerners to set something up? Say, northern part of Phoenix? My only stipulation is I'm only available on a Sunday.

We will keep 8/21 in Sedona open unless I hear from you guys! If Sedona works for you, let me know and we will stick with it! Otherwise, lets see what works to make it the biggest ROC meet yet!!

Oh, in terms of RL colors for 'known' AZ ROC members:

5- Silver
3 - Blue
2 - Black
1 - Green
1 - White

(Sure that puts a smile on your face JC! :D )

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I don't really believe this, but I'll throw it out just to help with the responses...
You'll never beat 6!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There you have it fellow Arizonans! The challenge has been cast!!.

Six is easy to beat!

(Thanks, Steve!)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am planning to be there! Monday begins the new school year at the U, so work may (10% chance) take precidence. It will be nice to get up on the rim!!! I usually ride my MC up that way, I'm sure the Ridgeline will make the trip a lot smoother and faster than that.

Dave :)

L

·
0 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
Okay, in going thru some old posts, it seems we have quite a few ROC members here in AZ:

From the Phoenix area: 6 - Big_Baller_Honda, Delrio, Chicago, Sephiroth, Ahab and Ridgepol(?)

From the Tucson area: 3 - TucsonRidge, Desert Ridge and Mike Kennedy

From northern AZ area: 3 - Arizona Ridgeliner, Delphi 7x10 and Meanmachine19

So, would it be easier for you southerners to set something up? Say, northern part of Phoenix? My only stipulation is I'm only available on a Sunday.

We will keep 8/21 in Sedona open unless I hear from you guys! If Sedona works for you, let me know and we will stick with it! Otherwise, lets see what works to make it the biggest ROC meet yet!!

Oh, in terms of RL colors for 'known' AZ ROC members:

5- Silver
3 - Blue
2 - Black
1 - Green
1 - White

(Sure that puts a smile on your face JC! :D )
You know it Kevin. You know it!! Thanks for thinking about me. :) Wish I could be there. :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am going to still try and make it although I will be embarassed. :confused: I dinged the old "silver bullet" this weekend in San Diego. Garage door closed on the rear fender. Dinged the front trying to get in the tight a$$ parking garage they gave me and tumble weeds on the way there ate up the nose mask. Seeing all those like new trucks may bring me to tears. :( They better serve beer at the cafe... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't worry, Del, I'll buy you a beer if they don't! But ya gotta be there!

A new ROC member (Francois) will be there, and he will be contacting two other local RL owners (sure to be future ROC members :D ). So with you coming, as well as the others, we can have a great turnout!

And don't worry about the ding...we will take pics from the good side!!

Look forward to seeing you all in Sedona in 10 days! Now how about the rest of you Arizonans?!?!

L

·
0 Posts
Delrio said:
I am going to still try and make it although I will be embarassed. :confused: I dinged the old "silver bullet" this weekend in San Diego. Garage door closed on the rear fender. Dinged the front trying to get in the tight a$$ parking garage they gave me and tumble weeds on the way there ate up the nose mask. Seeing all those like new trucks may bring me to tears. :( They better serve beer at the cafe... :rolleyes:
Oh Del..it's alright. Like Ridgena, bruised but still sweet. No need to be embarassed, it happens to the best of us. Go and have a good time and have a diet soda ( I don't drink alkehol ) for me.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea Del, listen to Ladyridge! Besides, my truck isn't without a blemish (small mark on back bumper, hit by someone four days into owning it....)

Wish you could be there JC ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nuthin like bein' late.
I just read about the meeting and that is was six week ago. I'll watch for another. Or someone could tell me.....
Anyway mines a Red one from Surprise, Az

1 - 20 of 23 Posts