Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the way Armour All looks, but have found that it creates a film on the windshield over a little time in the hot sun. Anything else out there better to clean the dashboard with?

·
Registered
274 Posts
My favorite for Plastic and Vinyl is 303 Aerospace Protectant (doesn't collect the dust as much) Find Armour a bit oily.
http://303products.com/main.php
RidgeInMaine said:
I like the way Armour All looks, but have found that it creates a film on the windshield over a little time in the hot sun. Anything else out there better to clean the dashboard with?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I usually clean my dash, etc. with a california duster, that thing is like a dust magnet, then wipe everything down with armor all cleaner wipes then apply 303 like Ridge said. 303 is about the best there is that's why it costs a little more

·
Registered
28 Posts
My buddy has been using Zanio since an hour after he brought home is 04 TL. clay bar whole bit, he lost his layer count a long time ago, funny stuff to run a finger across it. anyways his car is imacculate :cool: <sp> and is a no effort clean now with the permanint layers he has applied, no dints or scratches from rocks he knows of either. does take a while to apply, and the leather treater included keeps his leather nice to the feel. www.zainostore.com where he got it at.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My apologies to the webmaster. Still learning the ropes on "threading" (give the old man a break! :p ) I posted this question in the wrong place.
Read thru the 303 product and reads well. Is it a "high gloss" product? (the "original" Armor-All is way too shiny for my tastes) Is it similiar?
Trying to find the "low gloss" Armor All, but none of the stores around here carry it for some reason. Before I buy this stuff online folks, give me a holler about this subject. Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
303 is the best you can get its not high gloss but it gives the dash board a nice shine to where it doesnt reflect in the winsheild and it protects 1000x more than armorall does i use it on all the interior trim and tires

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just wanted to add to our post BANG ON, even great on the metallic interior trim no more smuges or finger prints on the door pulls, or what ever y'all call them.
bigridge said:
303 is the best you can get its not high gloss but it gives the dash board a nice shine to where it doesnt reflect in the winsheild and it protects 1000x more than armorall does i use it on all the interior trim and tires

·
Registered
89 Posts
the local auto parts store don't carry aero 303 protectant, you usually have to go to a west marine or boat us store to get it anyway around here I do I use it on my boat canvas and cushions also really is great stuff

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Ridge Man said:
Just wanted to add to our post BANG ON, even great on the metallic interior trim no more smuges or finger prints on the door pulls, or what ever y'all call them.
I can already see where that would be useful! My steering wheel and "door pulls" both are already getting the smudges that are hard to get off after only a little more than a week.

·
Registered
205 Posts
RidgeInMaine said:
I'm pretty sure you'll get that film on the inside of the windows whether you use Armour All, or not. I was told years ago it comes out of the plastic/vinyl products used in the car, FWIW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts