Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I need the space/width afforded by a typically yakima cross bar set up. On my 06 ridgeline, I have the factory OEM rack from Honda. I'd very much like to attach a pair of yakima cross bars to this using yakima towers such as the yakima lowrider max or even the yakima rail grab.

The yakima catalog claims that they do not have *any* solution for honda ridgeline with factory rack. Has anyone tried to mount these yakima towers on a ridgeline factory rack with success? Other suggestions appreciated.

regards,
-stephen

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JDuncan:

T hanks kindly for your community service post on the yakima low rider max. I'd partly figure this out on my own after staring at the parts in a local yakima store and borrowing them into the parking lot for a bit. Was the standard t-head bolt that comes with the low rider max long enough for you? It looks like the "C-3" low rider clamps (not for xterra) are a perfect fit with low rider max, but I need 1 inch of extra length on the t-head bolt and every thing should fit perfectly! The normal bolt length is 5 inches. I've been searching on line for a 6 inch replacement bolt. Let me know if you encountered something similar, or if your fit was fine with 5 inch t-head bolt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.