Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
I used the yakima lowrider max kit with clamps for a nissan xterra with factory rack (designed for round factory bars) and had to grind the clamps a little. I can post specifics tomorrow and maybe a better picture focusing on the crossbars and mounting system. Very strong and haul up to a 30' ext. ladders or a yakima skybox 16 for xtra luggage.
This is the exact setup I was looking for... so I can fit 66" bars onto the oem rails... Can you show what you had to trim? We'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

· Registered
84 Posts
I was checking up the Yakima LowRider Max... so it's made for the bigger oem railed cars. So far I've only found 3 different adapters for them. The C2 adapter that is for the current XTerra's have the round backing (for their round tubes). Is this what worked for the Ridgeline? I wish Yakima would make a new "claw" that will fit our trucks.

Also, the new RailGrab fmo Yakima fits the Xterra... as well as new MDX, Odyssey, Yukon, LX470... etc. Seems pretty universal. Anyone every try it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.