Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the OEM Auto Dimming Mirror. Works great. Install took about 30 minutes...very good instructions. The disappointment I have with it is the mirror is still too small. It does not show whole rear window. I guess for Honda to make a mirror wide enough it would be too big. A convex mirror might be a better solution but that will alter the true distance...probably too much liability involved with that one. I actually like the compass information off the mirror. I did not like the OEM mirror with the compass...BTW I have a almost new Ridgeline RTL mirror with compass for sale...PM if interested.

·
Registered
265 Posts
bongus said:
I just installed the OEM Auto Dimming Mirror. Works great. Install took about 30 minutes...very good instructions. The disappointment I have with it is the mirror is still too small. It does not show whole rear window. I guess for Honda to make a mirror wide enough it would be too big. A convex mirror might be a better solution but that will alter the true distance...probably too much liability involved with that one. I actually like the compass information off the mirror. I did not like the OEM mirror with the compass...BTW I have a almost new Ridgeline RTL mirror with compass for sale...PM if interested.
I'll definitely take your old mirror. I have a black RTS, and I really wanted the compass, but it only comes on the RTL. I have PM'd you my email address, so let me know.................Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts