Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to convert the headlights for auto on/off. I believe there is already a daylight sensor on the dash, and I know the lights will shut-off automatically if left on. I have seen some aftermarket kits, but was unsure of their quality. Maybe someone can make a recommendation. My last two vehicles had this feature and I find myself forgetting to turn my lights on. :eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would be interested as well. Heck, even my 1997 Nissan Quest has this feature!

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
19 Posts
dolphin said:
Is there any way to convert the headlights for auto on/off. I believe there is already a daylight sensor on the dash, and I know the lights will shut-off automatically if left on. I have seen some aftermarket kits, but was unsure of their quality. Maybe someone can make a recommendation. My last two vehicles had this feature and I find myself forgetting to turn my lights on. :eek:
I just leave em on all the time, day and night.
The extra visibility is good during the day. The law in my state requires lights to be on if the windshield wipers are in operation and I'm always forgetting to turn them on for that.
All in all, just leave em on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts