Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Black Edition
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes lately all three of these lights are lit but mostly its 2 lights. just the other day the first time I saw three lights I was wondering what the heck is this. so maybe you guys could tell me why it’s three lights sometimes and two lights most of the time
Odometer Trip computer Gauge Speedometer Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2020 Black Edition
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it’s the top like that’s new so that means for the past 20,000 miles I’ve been driving with no lights on? I never saw that light before last week

·
Registered
21 black BE
66 Posts
^this
You probably flashed your lights 1X and toggled the auto high beams on. That's one quirk of the auto high beams, if you ever flash your lights, you always have to do it an even number of times, or you will toggle them on or off.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you want to turn off the automatic high beam, just flick the high beam switch like you are flashing someone once.
That only disables them temporarily.

To disable them permanently, you must park with the vehicle on, pull toward you on the high-beam stalk, and hold it for 40 seconds (until the auto high beam indicator flashes twice).

·
Registered
117 Posts
That only disables them temporarily.

To disable them permanently, you must park with the vehicle on, pull toward you on the high-beam stalk, and hold it for 40 seconds (until the auto high beam indicator flashes twice).
Or, just click up the stalk 1 notch and turn off the 'automatic' function & have dependable 'regular' headlights!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts