Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Much better than the MotorTrend article.

Is it just a coincidence that the first three posters in this thread are sportbike guys?

Reactions: Socal brian

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Much better than the MotorTrend article.

Is it just a coincidence that the first three posters in this thread are sportbike guys?
nah, us sportbike guys (full leathers, not stunnaz), well this truck is a good fit. We either load the track ho' in the back in the bed or trailer an open or enclosed trailer that keeps us well within the tow limits of the RL. Even if I buy a pimped out enclosed with full cabinets, chocks, etc, RL would pull it handily.

Then there is the waverunner I want, same deal. 700 lbs + trailer = well within limits. the RL is a toy hauler, not so much a large boat or travel trailer however. I just need something to haul my toys, my Maligator, and have a bed for stuff for the house. Like the 60 bags of mulch I just had to get this past weekend.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no interest in the 2nd gen. I'm just sharing the articles I'm receiving from my subscriptions. I agree with previous statements. My Ridge is more than enough to haul around my toys.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
That vast majority of the time, my Ridge is more than enough. I haul my bikes on an open trailer which only totals about 2000lbs. But I also need to haul 7 cords of wood each year and THAT puts a strain on her. Probably exceeds the limits some of the time...depending on what kind of wood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts