Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend an easy way to add an auxiliary 12V DC power outlet to the inside of the glove box?

I noticed near the top of the inside of the glove box there is a wiring harness looking thing that I'm thinking could be plugged in to with the right mate?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend an easy way to add an auxiliary 12V DC power outlet to the inside of the glove box?

I noticed near the top of the inside of the glove box there is a wiring harness looking thing that I'm thinking could be plugged in to with the right mate?

Thank you.
You might want to tap off one of the existing power outlets in the dash & run a short line over to the glove box. The connections are simple (1/4" spade connectors). I tapped one of the power outlets to add a hard-wired 3-outlet extender. See this post for details. The reason I propose this is that you won't be using a wiretap or cutting any OEM wires & the circuit will be fused along with other power outlets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.