Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering an RTL-T. I have owned a 2006 and a 2014 Ridgeline, the last being a sport.

I live in the NW corner of Arkansas. I've checked dealer inventory and have been to the Bentonville dealership itself, where I had to drive the truck owned by the sales manager since they did not have any in stock.

The salesman said they sell every one they get (what else would he say). But, I also very rarely see one on the road, and I look for them.

Are they just not turning them out in high quantity?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
They're out there but still relatively new so hard to spot in some areas. Same thing in my area - I've only seen one other outside of the dealership. Some members have traveled quite a ways for theirs but that's generally for the RTL-E or maybe a BE. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I checked five of the Honda dealerships in St Louis. It is hard to tell what is in stock or not even when they show different models. Based on their websites each dealer had a couple in stock. In reality, not actually sure. The one I bought was transferred up from a dealership in St Joseph Missouri 1 week before I saw it. And bought it. There do not seem to be very many around.

Guess I am saying anyone telling you they have very limited availability aren't using it as a sales pitch. I just wish I had gone to the dealership that only had the RTL-E, more toys. Still love my baby.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was lucky and wanted a "E" and the Dealer had what I was looking for on Allocation. He (White Alan in Dayton) now has 2 RTL-Ts (White and Scarlet... as of Friday). My RTL-E came in Friday morning and I picked it up, out the door with all paper work done by 5:30 that same day. Timing is everything. Good Luck on the search.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
It might take awhile to see them.
I live in a metropolitan area and we got the 2007 G1 in Feb of 07 the Ridgeline was not that often seen and came out as a 2006 model in early 2005. Just did not see them around much I can see several G1 Ridgeline a day now. It takes time heck I don't see many newer Colorado or Canyon.
I did not see many new Pilots for a long time now I see 5 or 6 a day.
So I don't expect to see many G2 Ridgelines for awhile they would be much more rare than a Pilot. Even if they are selling well you just will not see them for awhile.

j

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, when the salesman tells me they can't negotiate because they don't get many, it's true? No excess inventory they have to move? No leverage?! Ahhhhhh. :surprise:

Well. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I havnt seen any, not one new RL around here either. May I ask why did you ditched the "14".
I was looking for something with more tech and better mpg, and I completed all my planned "truck" projects around the house. Afterwards I wished I had hung on to it. Trucks are just too handy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts