Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2017 Ridgeline Touring in exchange for my 2008 , i like the truck but been having problem with the AWD system , from what I read it is a harness that is the problem a malfunction. I hope that resolves the problem

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got a 2017 Ridgeline Touring in exchange for my 2008 , i like the truck but been having problem with the AWD system , from what I read it is a harness that is the problem a malfunction. I hope that resolves the problem

Can you describe the problem you were having and perhaps leave a little more info once the problem is resolved?

It'll be helpful for people who end up here from googling the problem and finding your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Are the warning lights coming on? It is hard to say what the problem could be when you really don't describe the issue. It would appear there was issues with water entering the area where the wiring harness was but if you just picked up your RL that should have been fixed before you purchased it.

I purchased my RL at the beginning of December and is not subject to the recall.

·
Registered
288 Posts
What was the problem? Has it been resolved?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts