I'm one, and I know of several more.

· Registered
2007 RTL
389 Posts
I'm here! :)

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet! Good to see we have a few guys here :) Has there ever been any meets or ROC activities in AZ? I would be willing to organize something for this fall if we could get enough interest a meet, bbq, tech day, shooting, or whatever you guys would be interested in doing :)

· Registered
869 Posts
I'm not in AZ, but a good friend of mine moved back there years ago and I really want to get out there to visit. He is obsessed with floating the Salt River and posts pictures of it all the time on Facebook. Looks like a good place for a meet and a good time.

· Registered
105 Posts
Just saw via ABC news that George Zimmerman was stopped for speeding in Texas in his Ridgeline. He stated to the officer that he was on a road trip. Those of you in NM or AZ can keep an eye out for his grey truck.

· Registered
526 Posts
We wouldnt mind a trip to Flagtown, provided enough notice and theres something to do there??

We've never spent any significant time there, only stopped for gas and potty breaks :act018:

· Registered
98 Posts

Flagstaff is where we held the sw kia meets. Its a great place to hang and do things. Here is one of the pix from yeat before last. They have an obsoveratory and an awesome pizza place.

Ya all I ever did was drive thru too on the way to LA and Sac.

· Registered
526 Posts
Ridgegal<

Since you have previously visited Flagstaff with another group,you could take a feeler poll, and see if anyone is interested in a "meet" in Flagtown, before it gets too close to the holidays or the weather turns too cold. If you had enough participants, you might get a hotel or local eatery to sponsor the meet....just a suggestion, not trying to put you on the spot or anything.

· Registered
98 Posts
Sorry been a lil under the weather. Cold Allergies who knows.

There are 2 of us we can see if anybody wants to come in from TX, CO, AZ, CA and NV. It took 2 of us to get the hamster thing started. All we can do is try but if you want one quick we can do one here in Abq for TX and CO. I think a bigger one should take a few months to set up and get the word out. June was an awesome month. Weather was great.

I've always wanted to decorate my car for Xmas..... light festival?? LOL
Are there business cards for ROC? I can make flyers to post at the dealers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.