Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Hellof all, are there any fellow rl owners that visit azusa canyon or cajon pass and if so how often
How do you mean "visit"? I'm guessing you don't mean just driving through?

I've been to both many many times, but not Az Canyon in a few years. Cajon pass anytime heading east on 15.... last time in August.

If you're talking about some off-roading opportunies, please elaborate; it would be good to know of any.

FYI, North fork of Azusa Canyon has some nice trout fishing in the creek along the road if you continue walking up past where the road is blocked to vehicles. The father the better. And south fork is a real nice drive as well as I recall..... there used to be a couple of places along the way where you could do some shooting with closed canyon for backstop. I believe there's one of those do-nothing bridges back in there somewhere that was built by WPA back in the 1930s. They used to do bungie jumping there (not the same place you go shooting-LOL); insert carnival music here....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's is a good trail that goes over cajon pass the entrence is off hwy 138 it takes you under a few RR tracks then under the 15 fwy then you start climbing the pass on the westside of the fwy there are a few off shoots but if u follow the main trail it takes you into hisperia

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And as far as azusa went into the ohv area and crossed the creek a few times at the deepest it was about 18-24 inches but the truck handled it well never got stuck or felt like it was in trouble it handled every trail in there fine I was smart enough not to try the crazy ssstufg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts