Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone,

i just picked up my black rtl this afternoon and im already turning heads, i mean this thing should have come with a box of rubbers :) anyways im going to be in the area of wooster ohio where collegehillshonda is located next week and was wondering if any of u have bought accessories from them, if so did they give a larger discount if u buy more the 2or 3 accessories at one time. Also i am wondering if walking in and buying in person will help with a discount.... any help with this question would be great... BTW i love this truck everytime i get in it i find something new to play with. cant wait to take the motorcycle to track with it HAHAHAAHAHAHA.....

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! I've bought from College Hills but I used the net. Their service was great and all the items shipped in great condition. I would do business with them again. I suggest you call their parts department and ask for internet sales. You may arrange something with their internet department. It does not hurt to ask. :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice choice of color! Enjoy your truck. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice color choice. My dealer called me today and I should be getting my truck Monday (the date keeps changing).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts