Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really missed my RL. Found one on truecar in Jersey 120 miles from my home. 07 RTL with 94,000 miles on it for $12,000. The dealer had the truck listed for 13.955. $12,000 is as low a price as you will find from a dealer for an RTL with under 100,000 miles on it. I doubt there are more then 5 RTL's here on Long Island on dealers lots. Two dealers told they are hard to come by and go very quickly. Be careful of bait and switch on on truecar. This one has a moon roof and trailer hitch.

Good to be back

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Gene I have seen at least one in that color:act024:

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Looks good Gene, also probably feels good to be home.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good Gene, also probably feels good to be home.
I does! Of all the vehicles I have ever owned and that's over 40 I can't think of one that was more versatile or enjoyable to drive year round then my Ridge.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I does! Of all the vehicles I have ever owned and that's over 40 I can't think of one that was more versatile or enjoyable to drive year round then my Ridge.
Congrats on your find, it's a good looking rig!
I have only had my RL a short time, but like you, I have had many vehicles also and I can tell you right now that the RL is by far my favorite all around vehicle.

It's been in the body shop for a week now and the wife has been bugging me to call them to see when it will be done. That tells me she feels the same way...lol.
We have more vehicles than we have drivers, so it's not like she doesn't have a choice of what to drive, but rather a choice of what she 'wants' to drive. ;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Welcome back. DCP rules, on my 2nd one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice. I think that was a great price all considered. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I wonder how many of us there are that came back to a Ridgeline.

I had one for about a year, sold it. Bought a different vehicle, wasn't happy, and bought another Ridgeline.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wonder how many of us there are that came back to a Ridgeline.

I had one for about a year, sold it. Bought a different vehicle, wasn't happy, and bought another Ridgeline.
I'd also be interested in hearing how many people have sold then bought again. I have an 06 with 94k on it. I've have it for 2 years. I keep debating on getting rid of it but not sure what I'd get. I don't have a need or want for a full size truck. And I hate what cars and trucks costs.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd also be interested in hearing how many people have sold then bought again. I have an 06 with 94k on it. I've have it for 2 years. I keep debating on getting rid of it but not sure what I'd get. I don't have a need or want for a full size truck. And I hate what cars and trucks costs.
Do a little bit of soul searching before you get rid of it because it will cost you to replace it. You could advertise it for 13,500 no problem with under 100,000 miles on it and expect to sell it for around 12,000. I was given $11,000 on a trade in for my 06 at a dealer and mine had 135000 miles on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts