Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fair was held to preserve Lake Ponchartrain Basin. The were bands, vendors and a car show. They had 478 entries at this show which was the largest show in there six year history. It was the best show I have every attended.

Lex Luthor and I represented the Ridgeline group for the Gulf Coast Region. It was a great time for all. Hot (about 94):( was not the words to discribe how it felt. I think a good time was had by all.

A special thanks to Lex Luthor (who is the MAN) for all the support in representing the Gulf Coast Region. And as I know he will continue attending these show and I hope that we can get more support for other Gulf Coast Region members.

And to our other members, if there are car shows in your area please post them here so that we may be able to attend.

Here is the website: Back to the Beach

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Is that Joe's Crab Shack in the background?

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Is that Joe's Crab Shack in the background?
Yea. That park is nice. Unfortunately N.O. is the city that the country forgot.

Tony, can you give us a photo tour at some point? I assuming that the lakeshore area is still in rough shape.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Nice pix, Tony. Wish I could've made it, but no way :(

(It would take me a month to make my Ridgeline "presentable" anyway :D)

·
Premium Member
6,879 Posts
Great photos Tony! You and Jimmy have done great things with your trucks. Props to you both for representing. Very :cool:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea. That park is nice. Unfortunately N.O. is the city that the country forgot.

Tony, can you give us a photo tour at some point? I assuming that the lakeshore area is still in rough shape.
You want pictures of the lake front, showing the progress of the recovery?

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
You want pictures of the lake front, showing the progress of the recovery?
yeah. I know what it was like before (needed a truck to navigate on the streets, cars could barely make it) It also seemed that 40% of the houses were occupied or even in progress of recovery. This was in the Lakefront area near UNO and just to the west of UNO.

these were taken on 1/6/07 :eek: I didn't have the heart to photograph all that I saw.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah. I know what it was like before (needed a truck to navigate on the streets, cars could barely make it) It also seemed that 40% of the houses were occupied or even in progress of recovery. This was in the Lakefront area near UNO and just to the west of UNO.

these were taken on 1/6/07 :eek: I didn't have the heart to photograph all that I saw.

I will take some picture and post them. The lighthouse out where Joe's Crab Shack use to be, they are rebuilding it. Joe's is now Landry's Seafood. This is where I wanted to have a RL get together. We will move it the coast during "Crusin the Coast" in October.

More picture of New Orleans will follow....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts