Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
This may have Honda written all over it but, other than a 3.5 Honda engine and a body that may give some vague clues to Gen II styling, this is a custom one off beast. As similar to the Gen II Ridgeline as NASCAR racers are to what we drive on the street.

Did you notice the solid rear axel, no indication we will see that on Gen II.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
This may have Honda written all over it but, other than a 3.5 Honda engine and a body that may give some vague clues to Gen II styling, this is a custom one off beast. As similar to the Gen II Ridgeline as NASCAR racers are to what we drive on the street.

I think and hope he was being sarcastic

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Humm... They want to prove that this turbo platform is reliable so that Honda can use it as well? I like the sound of that:act035:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts

Good minds must think alike, I was going to say the exact same thing, I would like to see what the actual Ridgeline would do in Baja, kind of like the original.

·
Administrator
16,009 Posts
It really gets under my skin that Honda even associates the Ridgeline name with this custom vehicle. It has virtually nothing in common with the production Ridgeline. At least the last Baja Ridgeline was actually a Ridgeline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts