Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finally giving up on my modular brush-guard (which was terrible and cheaply made), I am having a custom "Baja style" bar similar to the one on the Ridgeline Baja, installed on my truck today.

I will post pictures later.

* I would not recommend anyone purchase the brush guard from Black Horse Off Road. I have not had good experience with it. The guard rusted, the paint started chipping, and the metal is cheap and flimsy. (Just my personal experience with the brush-guard after only 1.5 years with it on my truck). i had put more money into it, than I paid for it originally, and decided it wasn't worth messing with any more.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Ridgeline
783 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,409 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it turns out well, I hope you'll relay the contact info for my order :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NCM_7559[1].jpg

NCM_7560[1].jpg

NCM_7561[1].jpg

Made from 2" x 3" Steel Tube.

I will try to take a picture later with the lights on.

1/2" - 3/4" space between bad and bumper

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I like it. How much? And is it bolt on? Or welded?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a local shop that does structural steel work, so they just did it for me for "fun". I got it for $300 out the door. It will likely outlast the truck.

It is bolt-on in case I need to repaint it at some point

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,409 Posts
Really Like that seaQuest. Let us know either the specs for the build or who built it for you, where they are and anything else

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Looks classy. Well done

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This looks cool, but you must live in a dark place.....
I take trips in areas that have moose, and I wiil take all the advanced notice I can get if one of those is in the road.

The lights also come in handy on the road once in a while. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a local shop that does structural steel work, so they just did it for me for "fun". I got it for $300 out the door. It will likely outlast the truck.
When will they start taking orders??? That's what I need on the front of my ridge for lights and to protect the bumper!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That looks sweet. Exactly what I would like to have. Please get us this shops info – they got some orders coming in the door…

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Can you post some pics from the underside? I'm curious how they mounted it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts