Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Someone pulled out in front of my 2012 RL RTL and I T-boned her. All front end damage, but the truck was totaled.
Before they took her away, I removed the Bak Fibermax cover, Bedrug and I have a spare factory wheel and mounted tire. All in great shape with all the hardware.
Want to sell all three together. No reasonable offer refused. Located in the North Atlanta area. Local pick up only.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope all are OK. What will you replace it with?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Do you mean a FS spare tire? 17 or 18 inch?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oops Atlanta too far away...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have all of the items listed.
Ready to sell since I've decided not to purchase a used RL. No REASONABLE offer rejected.
Have over $1000 in all items new.
Local pick up only.

PM me please

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
It's that "Local Pickup Only" thats stopping me

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,405 Posts
Just a suggestion Southern,

First you may want to break out the three items, and any others, provide some pictures, online forums, a picture is literally worth a 1000 words. For the right price, shipping the "bedrug" could be worth it and the buyer would pay the shipping. And a picture of what "wheel & tire info" would probably go a long way to help sell. An 18" 5 spoke spare does me little good, neither would a 6yr old tire, or a tire with only 4/32". And if you don't have access to a tire tread gauge or a local tire shop willing to help, you can always use the coin method. See this link at TireRack.com Tire Tech Information - Measuring Tire Tread Depth with a Coin

Good Luck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have all these items in storage.
Will sell separately now. No reasonable offer rejected. Ready to get these item out of my garage.
Still local pick up only.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,405 Posts
Moderator Note : THREAD CLOSED

1 - 17 of 17 Posts