Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I have been reading ROC forum since I picked up my 2010 Ridgeline RT last month and noticed that there were not many Bali Blue Pearl Ridges shown. I had to wait 4 days before my dealer found one and just love the color. When it is washed it looks fantastic with the pearl haze showing. Are there not many out there or folks just don't like the color?snaptube.cam/ syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ 9apps

Premium Member
I, like many of the owners, love my Bali Blue Pearl and get excited to see them. Though my preference was between this color and the Metal Metallic, I am glad I went with this. If you are able to get the paint correction done and ceramic coated; I am sure the color transition would be as good as the Obsidian Blue available on the Gen 2.

For viewing pleasure, below is the picture of my truck and another that I parked next to at the Gym.

<< Click to Enlarge >>

Premium Member
2011 VP Bali Blue Pearl
I bought mine used and was glad to find this color. When I was looking most of the trucks (RL's of course) I found were black. That wasn't going to ever fly for me. Silver or white were acceptable. The wife hates red. Glad I found this one.
Picture is about a week after we got it.
HONDA FRONT.JPG

Registered
I've owned two Bali Blues. It's the best color and I have no idea why Honda changed it in 2013.

Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
I love my Boli Blue as well. When I was shopping for an RL, the dealer told me that many do not like the Boli Blue because under the right lighting conditions it looks almost purple which shoppers did not like, but I like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts