Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just bought an 06 RTL with/navi/sunroof, 25000 miles yesterday. Glad to be a member of this group down in Mobile, AL

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Keep an eye on this space, HondaNurse. We had a mini-meet at the Battleship Alabama about a year ago. And it's getting time for another!

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Anyone thought about a regional meet and tour of the Honda plant in Lincoln, AL later this summer or early fall? RL's not being made there yet, can see Oddy and Pilots being built!!:cool: No RL's until sometime in early '09. :( Lincoln is centrally located and should be within a couple hundred miles of lots of us. About 150 for me! Bad news is that tours of the Honda plant are on Tuesday or Thursday only.:confused: What do you think?

·
Registered
463 Posts
That sounds great.It might be a little cooler in early fall.As of now count me in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a new owner of a 07RLT. I really have enjoyed the truck and and been on this site learning soooo much. Thanks. I live in Pensacola FL, AKA Lower Alabama or L.A. Any members in my area? I have seen lots of Ridgelines.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Well, I grew up in Alabama, so I guess I'll always be a 'Bama Boy. But hey, I went to Auburn, so "Bama" doesn't have a good ring to me! :eek: I'm in NC now, but a big part of my heart will always be in Alabama. Y'all take care now, here!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I am a new owner of a 07RLT. I really have enjoyed the truck and and been on this site learning soooo much. Thanks. I live in Pensacola FL, AKA Lower Alabama or L.A. Any members in my area? I have seen lots of Ridgelines.
P'cola Ridge

Welcome to the club, it's a really good place to find out about Ridglines and meet owners from all over. I see you are in P'cola, that's my home town. Grew up in Navy Point, graduated Escambia High class of 71. I still have family and friend there. When I get down that way next I'll look you up!

Living in Northern Virginia area now after retiring from the Air Force.

Jack

·
Registered
766 Posts
Live in Pace, work in downtown Pcola. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
You Bama and LA guys need to come to our meet in Pigeon Forge in June!!:cool: Follow the links below!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tuscaloosa - Roll Tide Roll!!!

·
Registered
11,306 Posts

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Hey Bama Boys, Just wanted you invite you guys to ROC's the Coast in October. Click on the link below showing what we have planned for the week. We would like to see you guys there. Cruisin' the Coast is during the same week.....:act024:
Tony, are you not going to make the Anniston meet?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts