Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Tony, are you not going to make the Anniston meet?
Hey Duncan not sure yet, I started a new job and I have to see if I can get the time off. Keep me as possible. I did get your email and was getting ready to answer it came here first and so I hope to see you then. If not I know in Oct.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wish I would have known about it sooner. I haven't been on the forums in a LONG TIME. Im from central Alabama. I would have loved to have taken the tour of the Honda Plant.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Wish I would have known about it sooner. I haven't been on the forums in a LONG TIME. Im from central Alabama. I would have loved to have taken the tour of the Honda Plant.
set up your account (user cp) to get emails from whatever threads you reply to (subscribe) and you'll know about any updates

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
It was a great tour; some have mentioned doing it again next year. Great bunch of folks at Honda Mfg of Alabama!!
BTW, Alabama ROCers were scarce at the meet. Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee, maybe others were represented.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New Ridgeline owner as of last week - Huntsville, AL. 2006 Black RTS. Already making my shopping list of additions I have to have: hitch will be the first order of business now that the iPhone interface is installed.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
New Ridgeline owner as of last week - Huntsville, AL. 2006 Black RTS. Already making my shopping list of additions I have to have: hitch will be the first order of business now that the iPhone interface is installed.
Welcome to the ROC!! I will keep an eye out for you when we are in the Rocket City!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought an 06 RTL in Olive green and have been on ROC for a while, but just noticed this section. Anyway, I saw a bada$$ looking black RL in Spanish Fort this afternoon and thought I'd see how many other RL's are in the Mobile area. I actually live in the big city of Satsuma.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought an 06 RTL in Olive green and have been on ROC for a while, but just noticed this section. Anyway, I saw a bada$$ looking black RL in Spanish Fort this afternoon and thought I'd see how many other RL's are in the Mobile area. I actually live in the big city of Satsuma.

Yea, don't blink or you will miss Satsuma. LOL. Welcome to ROC!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a new RTL and live in the bigger city of Mobile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm living out in Homewood, AL Though I don't have my RL yet, but I'm trying for one by the end of this year or middle of next year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread hasn't been active in 4.5 years...but I recently moved to Birmingham, AL and more recently bought a Ridgeline so I just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone out there was still active.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I'm a former RL owner (but still an active follower), and have lived in Bama for about 35 years; but I don't remember ever seeing this forum before. War Eagle!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, I just found this in the forum. Got a 2017 BE and in the Birmingham area. Reaching out to all the other Bama Boys and Girls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Spanish Fort and drive a Silver 2018 RTL-E. I luv this truck...stuffed it with all the necessary accessories. It exceeds my expectations.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi everyone! I've been on the forums for a bit, but never made my way over to this section!

I live down in Baldwin Co!

'06 RTS Green!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts