Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Battery booster/jump starter pack

11337 Views 57 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  speedlever
Any of you guys use one of these or recommend a particular size? Battery booster
This is the list from Autozone, but Sam's had a combo 450amp booster and inflator for $49.99. I've got some good 4 guage jumper cables that I usually keep in the Ridgeline, but I was wondering if one of these gizmos would be a good thing to have and what power I might need.

Would a 450 amp fire up the Ridgeline if the battery went out? I think our battery is rated 600 or 700 amps, isn't it?
1 - 4 of 58 Posts
The JNC300XL is all you need. I've had 3 for two-three years and have started everything from my son's Civic to my neighbors 6.0 GMC. One of the best things I've ever bought.
Btw just checked Amazon. Mine is 3.4 years old, one in wife's car is 3 yrs old and one in son's car is 11 months old. All have been used and I only charge mine twice a year.
My wife (nurse) and 16 yr old both have them and have used them. What's the problem with reverse cables? And I charge ours once a year in October. Mine still had 3 bars in October from the previous October. These things are awesome.
Sounds like you got what you needed. I never got anything from Costco I regretted. They've got some good buyers.
1 - 4 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.