Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bay Area RL Owners. I was thinking about another meet on Mt Diablo. I know earlier this year we had to battle with schedules and weather...at least the weather is better now. Also, I'm sure we have a lot of stories to share (ups and downs?). Let's pick a day to show off our rides!!! When replying to this post, please suggest a date and time.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
norwooddj said:
Please let me know if there is a meet on MT. Diablo.
Thanks Dave from modesto
Thanks for the reply Dave. Do you have any suggestions on a date and time?

·
Registered
311 Posts
bongus said:
Hey Bay Area RL Owners. I was thinking about another meet on Mt Diablo. I know earlier this year we had to battle with schedules and weather...at least the weather is better now. Also, I'm sure we have a lot of stories to share (ups and downs?). Let's pick a day to show off our rides!!! When replying to this post, please suggest a date and time.
I was just standing outside having a cigarette, staring at my RL, and wondering if the Bay Area would ever have an RL meet. And then I scrolled down on my web browser and found this! :) I'm definitely up for having a Bay Area meet at Mt. Diablo. I recommend that we meet either the last Saturday in August (8/27) or the first Saturday in September (9/3). Caveat: These dates are for purely selfish reasons as I am on vaction in Europe until the middle of August and I have a work engagement the second Saturday of every month that pretty much ruins that day for me. Looking forward to meeting other Bay Area RL owners! :D

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
"I recommend that we meet either the last Saturday in August (8/27) or the first Saturday in September (9/3). "

I second these dates. I will be in Concord one of those Saturdays for a Fantasy Football Draft/Poker Party. This would be cool to attend, also!!
(Not sure which one yet.)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
mind if an element crashes the party?

·
Registered
3 Posts
bongus said:

hey wass up yo well im kind a new to this club sight and was thinking if you can set it up around the last saturday of Augest e-mail me let me know what you think at [email protected] :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
onegr8ridgeline said:
hey wass up yo well im kind a new to this club sight and was thinking if you can set it up around the last saturday of Augest e-mail me let me know what you think at [email protected] :)
Anyone still want to meet? The 27th is good for me. I may just go since I have never been up there. Maybe see you there onegr8ridgeline.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts