Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROCers:
Gilroy Honda is holding a FREE "Honda Owners Clinic" on Wednesday evening 1/11/06 at 6:30 PM- I thought this would be a 'quick and dirty' way to have a mini make-shift ROC meet, if anyone can make it. My husband and I will be there in our truck.
The dealership will have free refreshments, and best, a FREE OIL CHANGE COUPON if you if you are one of the first 50 to RSVP-A $35.00 value-Good for any Honda vehicle.
You MUST RSVP to the Gilroy honda folks in order to get your oil coupon!Click here: http://www.gilroyhonda.com/ and go to OWNERS CLINIC on the left side of the screen.
If you wouldn't mind sending ME a seperate an email you are going...I'll ask the dealership for 'special parking' (if they have it) for the ROC group and be on hand to meet and greet all Bay Area Ridgeline Owners.
Honda 'technicians' will be on hand to answer questions about all the vehicles, there will be FREE RAFFLE PRIZES and a free air-bag explosion demo. They said they would 'keep it short'...so count on an hour. We can also have dinner (no host) if you would like to make more of an evening of it after the demo.
For those who live in the Bay Area-this is PEAK traffic time down to Gilroy. However, if you bring a friend with you, you can use the commute lane down to Morgan Hill and 'snail it' the next 12 miles to Gilroy. The website has directions on how to get there. Drop me an email by clicking on the blue KAHNARTIST icon (and I get a private message to the ROC site).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great idea K but Wednesday, for me is a workday. Damn! Other left coast events will be considered in the future. W.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts