Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size (diameter, thread pitch) these screws are? I am really interested in knowing what they mount into.

I am talking about the 3 screws on each side of the bed near the tailgate where the brackets mount to the wall of the bed. The insatallation instructions indicate there are threaded holes already in the bed behind the composite liner.

thanks for your help

L

·
0 Posts
I have the extender but the boss isn't here to ask that technical question. If you don't have an answer by tonight when he gets home, I'll have him check it out for you. Sorry I wasn't much help. :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
bed extender install from internet

We just installed a genuine Honda bed extender (and rear mud flaps) from Wholesale Direct (it could be College Hills Honda).
The box was oversize and shipped 3 days from Ohio to CA...UPS. Due to large size, we were charged $43 to sent it out.
We got everything in the box and had to run to Sears for the Torx screw head for the bed-ex screws.
My husband got the the bed extender put together (it comes in pieces) quickly and the directions were not too complicated. The rear mud flaps were a no-brainer.
LOL: he puts together and installes IKEA kitchen cabinets...which are so complex, people pay to have them assembled!!!!

An interesting note: We mentioned we had a Black Ridge and received a beautiful 100% matte BLACK BED EXTENDER--no silver on it! We've seen ones at the dealer that are silver metal with the black plastic pieces. So, it really 'hides' in the truck bed and we are very happy with the 'color choice' given to us (not that we asked for it!).
We aren't sure if there are color choices for these bed extenders...

Photos coming soon...We are still deciding on the Honda Tonneau cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts