Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to do a review on Raptor DIY spray on bed liner.

I just got my RL and am super excited. The bed however was not so excited, so many gouges and marks. This was a three day project for me. The prep work was the worst. I had to fix the gnarly gouges and scratches in the bed. After I did that, I sanded it down with 80 grit.

Then I wiped the entire bed down with wax and grease remover. The prep work was around 8 hours(keep in mind I had marks I fixed in the bed) and it took about 2 hours to spray 3 coats in the bed. NOW, I did remove all the bed panels from the ridge line and sprayed each part seperate. I sprayed the truck floor/bed first.

Overall I'm super happy with the end result! Bed looks brand new and has a great feel to it! I'll get pictures posted later of before and after. Raptor has my two thumbs up! VERY user friendly and it has a great look!

·
Registered
2013 Honda Ridgeline
779 Posts
Nice; nothing like a bit of hard work to bring on the feeling of satisfaction. Post some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Sounds like you did a professional job, would love to see some pix.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics coming today! Sorry, I had finals all week and just finished a part out on the last s2000 I had. Finally able to relax. So I'll get some up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts