1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,407 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Mine is always on hand when I need it. 'Only works for certain, limited size loads, but is great for that. 'Would be especially nice for someone w/o a tonneau that wanted to keep things in place while on vacation for instance (or as in my case once, when all the vacation gear did not fit under the tonneau!

When it fits the load, it works great. :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
I bought the Honda net from someone on here and it's great. You won't get a better combination of quality and fit for the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I find my cargo net quite useful, too. It's not the Honda one, it's an aftermarket one we got several years ago for a Subaru Baja. It's made entirely of stretchy cables. Think 100% bungee cord. All weaved into a net of small squares. We use it on most all our family vacations to keep lightweight stuff down.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have the Honda one and another one I bought from....well I don't know where, it's basically what the poster above stated theirs was. The Honda one is good, but I have a spare for crappy and larger loads I want to keep under control.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,458 Posts
I looked at all kinds of bed nets and nothing is quite like the Honda Ridgeline's OEM cargo net. It's so versatile; it can be used as an overall cargo net, a bed divider, bed organizer, or a bed extender. It can be mounted low in the bed to keep short things in place or high in the bed (for 2009 and newer Ridgelines) to keep tall things in place. They tend to go for around $60.00.

Untitled.jpg

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I looked at all kinds of bed nets and nothing is quite like the Honda Ridgeline's cargo net. It's so versatile; it can be used a an overall cargo net, a bed divider, or bed organizer. It can be mounted low in the bed to keep short things in place or high in the bed to keep tall things in place. They tend to go for around $60.00.

Interesting about the price.... it DOES go for right at $60 at our sponsor site, handa.com, but is $68 on "estore", which was pointed out by another member on a recent post to have "the best" prices. I guess this just goes to show, it varies by what part or accessory you are buying. Best to shop around each time.​

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Have not had the RL long, but have already used the bed net a lot and in ways I did not anticipate. It's actually capable of keeping garbage cans in place for example. And because its a net, it's handier to store than the bed extender and any kind of cargo bars, can keep it in the RL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts