Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a bed rail system that looks interesting and thought that others might like to see it as well. I will be looking a little deeper into it as time permits. It looks like it would fit nicely in the indent just below the top of the bed rail. The tiedown would have to slide toward the front to allow the trunk to open. Additionally, a short section of track looks like it could be installed just above the wheel. I don't see any reason that you could not mount rails on top of the bed rail if you really wanted to. Someone eventually will have to come out with a custom fit rail system for the Ridgeline. Until then, this may have to do.
The manufacturers site is http://www.grablock.com/index.asp
JC Whitney has them listed at http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-VehicleBrowse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2010393/showCustom-0/p-2010393/N-200732399+111+2006+600010362/c-10614

These things may be available elsewhere as well. I havent bothered to look very hard yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
The bed-rail system is a very nice find Ultra-HOG. Looks a lot like the optional unit from the Nissan trucks and appears to be a really handy item.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Boogity, you are really onto something there! I don't think that anyone else with an OEM cover has thought of doing what you did. It's a great idea. I doubt that any of the other covers, including the Retrax, allow you to do what you did. I know that others would appreciate knowing about it so how about posting pictures or a link to your post on one of the tonneau cover threads.
Nicely done.
Thanks!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice work Boogity. It is getting harder to resist the OEM cover more and more each day.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the only problem is that the honda cover is pricey and isn't a cool as retrax. and it doesn't fold up that small. my verdict honda oem bed cover = Lame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts