Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For those that don’t have the bed power inverter, what do you store in this compartment?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Currently I have my bungee cords in there. I might have to think about adding a tow strap too! Not that I would need it personally, but to pull someone else out! 😁
noticed that they don’t really like being pulled out by a Ridgeline. Don’t ask me how I know.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have the power outlet but there is still room for ratchet straps and ropes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nothing yet, but might stick the bungees and/or ratchet strap in there....got tired of them wrapping around objects in my G1 trunk. Also they'd be very accessible right there, even if I left the key in the house.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I screwed on a key lockbox With combination lock. Inside I put the spare key to the trunk. Inside the locked trunk I have the spare key fob n a faraday bag. This whole process is sort of the modern version of a spare key in a magnetic box attached to your bumper.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Nobody carries a bottle of brandy??😁

Comes in handy for emergencies, like side-of-the-road-broke-down-cuz-your-injectors-gave-up-the-ghost, thawing something out, put in your washer fluid to get rid of ice on the windshield, get thieves drunk when they try to steal your brandy, etc....

I only use it to ward off sore throats...😉

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nobody carries a bottle of brandy??😁

Comes in handy for emergencies, like side-of-the-road-broke-down-cuz-your-injectors-gave-up-the-ghost, thawing something out, put in your washer fluid to get rid of ice on the windshield, get thieves drunk when they try to steal your brandy, etc....

I only use it to ward off sore throats...😉
This is the correct answer.

In all seriousness though, that spot isn't anywhere big enough to hold 4 ratchet straps and can of bungees. You might get 2 straps and a handful of bungees. I saw a video one time where this guy put his powertool charger in there with the battery, which seemed more of an ideal scenario.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts