Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Not sure if any of you used the BedRug in any truck before but I used to have it in my 2013 Gen 1. It's awesome. Especially when I need to protect my bad knees when loading up the truck and need to kneel down. It's easy to clean as well and keeps the bed nice and pristine. It more or less a comfort thing for me.

I got an email from BedRug and they sent me the following update:

They are currently in the engineering phase for the new Ridgeline.
It should be out within a month.
Regards,
Trey McClain
[email protected]
1-800-462-8435 ext.245

Hopefully it won't be too expensive - I can't recall but I think I paid about $300 CDN+taxes for my previous one without the side walls.

· Registered
231 Posts
I have been waiting for this as well. Got the same response as you did. They are a knee saver for sure. I am curious how they will handle the trunk though. I think the price will be around $130, not $300. The complete rug kits run about $350.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope it's that cheap but up here in Canada we have to pay a premium from these types of accessories. It should be handling the trunk the same way the Gen1 did. There is a separate piece cut to the perfect dimension for the trunk (assuming you mean the lid of the trunk and not the inside of the trunk).

· Premium Member
2018 RTL-E White/Tan
2,331 Posts
^^That's the full coverage BedRug.^^

I bought a custom-fit BedRug bed-only cover (does not cover the sides of the bed for $150) and custom-fit tailgate cover ($50) for my G1 RL and really like them.

· Premium Member
84 Posts
^^That's the full coverage BedRug.^^

I bought a custom-fit BedRug bed-only cover (does not cover the sides of the bed for $150) and custom-fit tailgate cover ($50) for my G1 RL and really like them.
That is not the Bedrug, that is the Bedmat, same company. Both will be available.You can place orders via local dealer now, they'll be on backorder until released, mid-January 2017.
BTW, go to Bedrug website to get $30 rebate coupon before you order.

· Premium Member
2018 RTL-E White/Tan
2,331 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
That is not the Bedrug, that is the Bedmat, same company. Both will be available.You can place orders via local dealer now, they'll be on backorder until released, mid-January 2017.
BTW, go to Bedrug website to get $30 rebate coupon before you order.
$30 coupon specifically excludes the BedRug bedmat and BedRug tailgate mat.
By phoning in order to Tonneaucoversworld.com (https://tonneaucoversworld.com/shop...mat-and-tailgate-mat-combo-kit-cbmh17rbs.html) I received a $10 discount on the listed $199 price. Salesman indicated others who phone in could request same discount.

· Registered
488 Posts
Just got off the phone from TonneauFactoryOutlet and my BedRug is on the way.
Chris,
I ordered the BedRug bedmat and tailgate mate and was told they will be drop-shipped from BedRug as soon as they are produced, which according to a person I spoke with at BedRug will not be before the end of December.
When you stated your order is "on the way" are you under the impression that BedRug has already manufactured it? If so did you order the 1 piece BedRug that covers the entirety of the rear truck bed including front and side walls or the 2 piece bedmat and tailgate mat?

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I just checked the bedrug site and they have G2 listed now. Here is the PART # BRH17RBK
Ignore this guys - I see that this was already posted. My bad - just got excited.

· Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS in Deep Scarlet Red
303 Posts
Anyone have this yet? G1 or G2 owners.... HOw well does it work with the Trunk? Any issues?
For the G2, have yet to receive shipment. Was first promised for 1/26, then called by the Amazon seller asking if I still wanted it because BedRug would be a couple more weeks until shipped. Then, they charged my CC and shipped a letter stating the product would ship directly from BedRug when released.

· Premium Member
142 Posts
Just received a shipment notification on my Tailgate BedRug piece from Auto Anything, so BedRug items for the '17 Ridge are now shipping! I expect a notification shortly on the mat that was offered with the RetraxPro tonneau last September.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.