Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone checked out this color..... thinking of ordering redrock pearl but not sure if i like the idea of a light interior..... does it look like it will show dirt easily :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was concerned about the "Beige" as well UNTIL I saw it first hand. It is not light colored at all and is in fact very nice. I'm going for Black RTL w/ Beige leather. On the leather version the interior is actually two-toned kind of beige (dark) and very dark (almost black).

You need to see it first hand as brochures or computers do not do it justice!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Stereolab said:
I was concerned about the "Beige" as well UNTIL I saw it first hand. It is not light colored at all and is in fact very nice. I'm going for Black RTL w/ Beige leather. On the leather version the interior is actually two-toned kind of beige (dark) and very dark (almost black).

I agree I was disappointed to see that black was not offered with a charcoal leather color, but after seeing it in person the beige leather does look nice. It is not like that lite color of beige typically seen in Mercedes.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The cloth in the RTS in also two tone, light in the middle of the seat, dark on the edge.

Stereolab said:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Glad to hear that the interior of the black Ridgelines is nice looking. I am still waiting for my black RTL-NAVI to get built and delivered.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a black RTL with moonroof. I was disappointed at first to see the two-tone color, especially in photos. After seeing it in person, I like it a whole lot. Take a look at it in a vehicle and you will likely be pleased.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was not that impressed with the beige interior. I think there was too much of a color contrast in the tans. The two tone olive, which really looks tan, was a much better design in my eyes. I would love to get the olive in the black exterior....but no. The Honda car designers are really crappy. Do they save all of the nice designs for Acura? Do you think there will be an Acura Ridgeline??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Acura Ridgeline

Actually, my salesman mentioned that the Acura version is going to be announced next year. Could be a rumor, but it has me thinking about a trade-in next year! :D

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered the red. Should be here this week. It has beige interior and i have sat in 2 other leather beige interiors and i love the two color tones. Not to light to show dirt. I was hoping it would have been lighter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts