Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beige Leather Interior for sale $300 includes full seats and console not just covers

I dropped price to $300

Pickup only

Includes both front and rear seats, complete center console, and the lower section of the center stack that contains the seat heater switches.

As you know the drivers seat is full power with heat and power lumbar.

Leather has no tears and is in good shape

No airbags, you would need to move yours over.

Got stuck with an auction awhile back. They were purchased from a very reputable dealer.

This is a good deal even if you just needed or wanted the covers. You can throw the seats in the dumpster when you leave if you want. I just want them out of my apartment LOL

I am located in the Detroit Michigan area, Harrison Township to be exact. Its near Mount Clemens if that helps... :)

Again this is pick up only

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Beige Leather Interior for sale $400 includes full seats and console not just covers

Do you still have these seats?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Re: Beige Leather Interior for sale $400 includes full seats and console not just covers

The original post was in October. You might want to send him a PM or an email if you can get his address.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Thanks fellow Pennsylvanian- I'll do that

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I do still have these seats guys :) come get them out of my closet LOL

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Price dropped to $300. Resell them if you like LOL pickup only unless you just want the covers.

·
Registered
802 Posts

For those so in love with their Ridgelines that they hate to get out of them, the seats & center console would make for an *interesting* living room set for $300! Think of it...cup holders, place to store your remotes, and spare change storage to boot!
:D

·
Registered
32 Posts

I would love to have this, and I can't believe no one has jumped on this. I just cannot pick it up from you...

Torture :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts

I would kill for these is there noway you could ship these ?

·
Registered
37 Posts

Hey Jlanno.........are the leather seats still available? if they are, please let me know, either by way of this forum or feel free to email me [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts