Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some sales leverage for everyone. 2 smaller dealers in NJ offered me $500 off a RTL with NAV...no add ons. Another large volume dealer said $700 off. Don't be so quick to jump on the MSRP prices. These are not the Pilot or the Odessey, they are a small niche vehicle. Gas is going up....ask them how they will be selling if gas is 3.00 a gallon? This may be near. If consumers stick together, we can drive prices down.

I don't want it for free, but I want it for fair. I don't make 3-4k for a few hours work...do you??

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK guys...just by making calls, I'm up to $900 off at the dealer I would rather have....gotta work it. Not a great deal, but better than MSRP

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't forget the accessories. I paid MSRP but the dealer gave me a very good trade-in so I feel good about the deal.

I also brought a print-out of all the accessories from the discount marketers. Basically, they sell the accessories for 20% off, but you have to pay for shipping. I got the dealer to agree to match the pricing and I saved the shipping.

I had forgotten to add the rear mud flaps and went back to get them. They still honored the discuount. Thank you Martin Honda in Newark, Delaware.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I too paid MSRP and got a deal on the accessories plus the dealer gave me a great deal on installation. I got them to match the online retailers for the accessories and my dealer will install the back up sensors, fog lights, mud guards and bed extender for $400. I know some of you might say, "$400!!!" but after looking at the install instructions for the back up sensor and fog lights, I thought $400 was worth it just in case I screwed up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts